Theme park enthusiasts know that any vacation is bound to be an expensive one. Theme park tickets tend to be one of the largest expenses for any family planning their getaway. There are so many different options, add ons and discounts it can be overwhelming. That’s why in this article we are going to help you look for the best place to buy tickets for Universal Orlando.
Universal Orlando has been one of the world’s mots popular theme parks, from its award winning attractions and exclusive ticketed events. Guests visiting Universal Studios Orlando go to immerse themselves within amazing fantasy worlds and get incredible thrills. But, their tickets are expensive! In this article, we are going to go over deals, discounts and truly the best way to buy Universal Orlando tickets.
What to Watch Out For When Looking For The Best Way to Buy Tickets to Universal Orlando
When searching for Universal Studios savings, we know that it can be overwhelming with how much information is on the internet. There are so many different options, ticket vendors and a lot of anxiety if a deal is legitimate or not. So what are some important things to note if you are attempting to travel to Universal Studios on a budget?
Type of Ticket
First, you should know exactly what kind of ticket you are looking for. Are you traveling alone, with a family? How many days in the parks are you planning on staying? This is important to know when looking for affordable Universal Studios tickets.
When pricing out options, you’re going to want to compare the same type of ticket to gauge accurate savings. What are the different ticket types from Universal Orlando?
- One Park, One Day – This means that you can visit Universal Orlando and visit either Universal Studios Florida OR Islands of Adventure for one day
- Park to Park, One Day – This ticket if for guests who are traveling for one day, but would like to experience both Universal Orlando Parks
- Multiple Day, One Park Per Day – This ticket is for those who are going for multiple days, but would like to only go to ONE theme park per day.
- Multiple Day, Park to Park – This option is one of the best ways to save money at Universal Orlando, seeing as that it is the best value option out of the rest.
Price of Universal Orlando Tickets
If you’re looking for the best value for Universal Studios tickets, you should know how much it will cost you to purchase them from Universal. These prices do vary throughout the year and are cheaper during off season.
- One Park, One Day Tickets – start at $109
- Park To Park, One Day Tickets – start at $164
- Multiple Day, One Park Per Day Tickets – start at $212
- Multiple Day, Park To Park – start at $272
You can see here how quickly park ticket prices can go up. That is why it is important to do research on the best place to buy tickets for Universal Orlando.
Related post: Is the Universal Park to Park Pass Worth It?
Legitimate Tickets or Not?
If you’re looking to save money at Universal Studios Orlando, it is very important to be safe about it! Unfortunately, there are people out there who prey on those looking for discounts and ways to save money. That’s not your fault, but we are here to help you make sure you don’t get scammed.
Whether you’re in person or online, there are many red flags to be aware of when looking for the cheapest way to buy Universal Studios tickets. Here is what to look out for:
- Ticket Booths, gas stations and malls located outside of Universal Orlando are known to sell bogus tickets to unsuspecting travelers. If anyone asks you to pay with cash or meet you in the parking lot of a Red Lobster, these deals are not legitimate.
- Facebook, Craigslist, Ebay, etc. are also full of illegitimate tickets and should not be considered when buying tickets. More likely than not, you will be scammed.
- Fraudulent websites – Other online sources that use the name Disney or Universal in their business title, but are not the actual company. Many scammers use this technique to get you to click on to their website. Unless it is Disney or Universal’s Website, do not purchase tickets from anyone claiming to be them.
We highly suggest that for any ticket sales, you only purchase through authorized Universal Orlando ticket sellers. Any travel agency can help you with ways to save money at Universal Orlando while still being total legit! Trust your gut and don’t get scammed.
Related post: Best Universal Orlando Breakfasts 2021
Where is the Best Place to Get Universal Tickets?
While you have many choices when looking for the best site to buy Universal Studios tickets, but we think we’ve found the winner! From ease to the best savings, we trust TheParkProdigy.com for all of our travel needs. The Park Prodigy is one of the most helpful sites we’ve found for booking any vacation. They offer discounted vacation packages to Universal, free planning tools and expert advice for all guests heading to Universal Orlando.
Let’s discuss why using The Park Prodigy is the best way to book your Universal Studios vacation.
Benefits of Booking Through The Park Prodigy
When looking for the best place to Universal Studios tickets, you have to take in to account the perks. The Park Prodigy is an authorized seller of Universal Orlando tickets that offers amazing perks when purchasing through them.
- Early Park Admission – Long lines in the parks can cause for a miserable day at Universal Orlando. If you purchase your tickets from The Park Prodigy, you can save up to three hours in the parks with Early Park Admission! All Park Prodigy customers are given access to Early Park Admission to The Wonderful Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Volcano Bay.
- Free Universal Touring Plans – Park Prodigy Universal touring plans can help you build the perfect itinerary to avoid crowds and save time to have more fun!
- Advance Ticket Sale SAVINGS! – If you’re wondering if you should buy Universal Studios tickets in advance, the answer is yes! With the Park Prodigy, you can save up to $50 per ticket!
- Magically Carbon Free – The Park Prodigy will offset the carbon footprint of your air travel or car ride to Universal Orlando at NO additional cost!
As you can see, there are many ways to save money at Universal Orlando when booking through The Park Prodigy.
The Park Prodigy has even made easy to understand YouTube series on the best way to buy Universal Studios tickets.
What Do I Do After I Purchase My Tickets Through The Park Prodigy?
You may be wondering what to do after you purchase your tickets. Don’t worry, we can help with that too. Picking up your Universal Orlando tickets is so simple, you only need a few things.
- First, you should receive a confirmation email with your order number and confirmation code. Save this until you are ready to leave for you vacation.
- Next, bring the reservation number and a valid ID with you to Universal Orlando. You can visit a Universal will call kiosk, guest relations window or ticket booth to redeem your ticket. The will call at Universal Orlando has options for using just the credit card you purchased your ticket with to redeem. It is super easy!
- Lastly, HAVE FUN! Arrive at the parks an hour before Early Admission Entry and you should be heading into the parks with no hassle or frills!
If you like, you can watch The Park Prodigy’s helpful video on how to pick up your Universal tickets here.
Where Else Can I Buy Discount Tickets For Universal Studios?
If you’re looking for where else to buy cheap Universal Orlando tickets, luckily, there are plenty of deals to find. One of the best deals we can find for the cheapest place to buy Universal Studios tickets is … Universal! Universal Orlando offers discounts to active-duty members of the military with valid military IDs when purchasing tickets at the front gates.
Unfortunately, for fortunately for Florida residents, one of cheapest ways to visit Universal Studios Orlando is to live in Florida! Florida residents have some of the best discounts for Universal Studios Orlando, especially with their Annual Pass benefits.
Lastly, there are some clubs, such as AAA and Costco, where you purchase your membership and receive benefits through them like heavy discounts! Both are known to run offers for theme parks with discounted vacation packages and tickets. If you are currently a member, check what types of deals are offered. Sometimes, these package deals are the best way to visit Universal Studios!
Related post: How To Buy Costco Universal Tickets
Ready to Book Your Universal Orlando Vacation?
We hope that this article helped you find the best place to buy tickets for Universal Orlando. Planning a vacation can be very stressful, and places like The Park Prodigy are here to make sure that you’re spending time in the parks and not worrying about all of the extras! Universal continues to put out amazing rides like Hagrid’s Motorbike Adventure and Velocicoaster, making it one of the most thrilling theme parks ever.
Even if you’re looking how to go Universal for cheap, there are so many amazing benefits available to you. Make sure you do plenty of research and know exactly what you want before you make the trip down the Florida. We guarantee that if you book with The Park Prodigy, you will be getting incredible perks and plenty of savings.
Thank you for reading our article on The Best Place To Buy Tickets for Universal Orlando. Safe travels and we hope you have a blast!
Do Universal Tickets ever go on sale?
If you plan on booking through Universal Orlando, their tickets rarely go on sale, but can be cheaper at certain times of the year. Universal has date-based ticket pricing, meaning that ticket prices fluctuate throughout the year. That means, visiting during the holiday times in November and December would give you a higher ticket price than visiting in January or February when crowds are lower.
How far in advance can you buy Universal Orlando tickets?
With the Park Prodigy, you can purchase your ticket needs up to 6 months in advance before your vacation!